How to Upload your AHIP to the Cigna HealthSpring Site
If you are experiencing issues with uploading your AHIP completion to Cigna-HealthSpring, please follow the simple instructions below.
As you know, confirmation of AHIP completion is required in order to complete the certification process. If you have not done so already and received confirmation, please take the following steps to upload your 2014 AHIP certificate of completion to your profile on the Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare training portal:
- Login to your user account at: https://healthspring.pinpointglobal.com/Apps/Medicare/default.aspx
- Navigate to “My Profile” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Select the box next to the statement that reads:
I have completed another Medicare overview certification program for this benefit year and will import my certificate of completion under the appropriate course.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to your Certifications page via the “Certifications” link on the left hand blue column.
- Select the link to “Import Medicare Certificate of Completion”.
- You will be directed to a separate window to upload your 2014 AHIP certificate.
- Enter the “Date Completed” exactly as it appears on your certificate.
- Select the appropriate Certificate Training Provider.
- Click the “Browse” button to locate and upload your 2014 AHIP certificate.
- Select the attestation box.
- Click Submit.
Your certificate will be submitted for review and approved within 3 business days. Once reviewed and approved your training profile will be updated.
Any questions please contact our Health Division at 800-562-7733